Human Resource Contractor Opportunities
More than a job, Spectrum HR Solutions is a fast-growing team of Human Resources consultants who are leading the industry. We are seeking the very best entrepreneurial-minded HR generalists and HR subject matter experts who align with our award-winning brand and are excited to grow our team of independent contractors.
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
|The ideal consultant seeks to:||We are seeking individuals with the following skills:|
Contractors must be naturally inquisitive, able to effectively consult with management, and provide informed suggestions, recommendations and proposed systems. Must have experience in design and maintenance of a results-driven human resource management plans that enhance organizational effectiveness. The individuals must be able to identify and analyze workplace conditions, implement organization development interventions, provide training, and recommend new organization structures.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES NEEDED:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s preferred in Human Resources, Organization Development or Business with minor in Sociology or Psychology, plus 5 years of experience, consulting experience preferred; or a combination of education and experience
- CCP, PMP, SPHR, MBA or other qualifying certification, plus expert knowledge of Federal, State employment and benefits practices laws
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills, as well as oral and written communication skills
- Entrepreneurial approach with the desire to develop a book of business
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to build consensus and exercise good judgment
- Excellent trouble-shooting and problem-solving
Spectrum HR Solutions, 300 East Lombard Street, Suite 840, Baltimore, MD 21202, fax (866) 219-3980, email@example.com.