Human Resource Contractor Opportunities
More than a job, Spectrum HR Solutions is a fast-growing team of Human Resources consultants who are leading the industry. We are seeking the very best entrepreneurial-minded HR generalists and HR subject matter experts who align with our award-winning brand and are excited to grow our team of independent contractors.
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
The ideal Spectrum HR Solutions consultant seeks to:
- partner with businesses to identify needs,
- develop strategies that address business objectives,
- shape policies to enable compliance and minimize risk, and
- implement systems that foster economic vitality, diversity and growth.
We are a consensus building and strategy driven organization. Our short-term contracting opportunities offer an excellent avenue to tackle challenging HR issues while developing professionally. We are seeking individuals with skills in the following areas:
- Compensation Plan Design
- Benefits Design
- Recruitment and Workforce Planning
- Affirmative Action Plans
- HR Audit and Operating Processes
- HR Compliance and Policy Handbooks
Contractors must be naturally inquisitive, able to effectively consult with management, and provide informed suggestions, recommendations and proposed systems. Must have experience in design and maintenance of a results-driven human resource management plans that enhance organizational effectiveness. The individuals must be able to identify and analyze workplace conditions, implement organization development interventions, provide training, and recommend new organization structures.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES NEEDED:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s preferred in Human Resources, Organization Development or Business with minor in Sociology or Psychology, plus 5 years of experience, consulting experience preferred; or a combination of education and experience
- CCP, PMP, SPHR, MBA or other qualifying certification, plus expert knowledge of Federal, State employment and benefits practices laws
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills, as well as oral and written communication skills
- Entrepreneurial approach with the desire to develop a book of business
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to build consensus and exercise good judgment
- Excellent trouble-shooting and problem-solving
To apply for consideration, please click here, email or fax resume, cover letter and rate requirements to:
Spectrum HR Solutions, 300 East Lombard Street, Suite 840, Baltimore, MD 21202, fax (866) 219-3980, email@example.com.